    SubjectRe: [tip:sched/locking] sched: Add p->pi_lock to task_rq_lock()
    On Thu, 2011-06-02 at 06:09 +0900, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > Boot-time hang - maybe due to the mis-merge that re-introduced the
    > infinite media change signals for ide-cd?
    >
    > I just pushed out a fix, it may not have mirrored out yet.
    >
    > I dunno. Worth checking out before spending a lot of time bisecting.

    Right, so that wasn't it. I haven't done a full bisect yet because I
    noticed it died on a usb suspend line every single time and that machine
    only had a single usb device, a memory stick, in it. So I simply pulled
    the stick and voila it booted. So something is screwy with usb suspend
    or something.

    This of course means that I'm now completely unable to reproduce the
    issue at hand :/

    Maybe if I try another box..

    Anyway, Arne, how long did you wait before power cycling the box? The
    NMI watchdog should trigger in about a minute or so if it will trigger
    at all (its enabled in your config).

      Last update: 2011-06-03 11:19    [W:2.826 / U:0.100 seconds]