SubjectRE: [RFC 0/8] Introducing a generic AMP/IPC framework
Date

Arnd,

Yes, I have been following some of the PRUSS discussion. I think the
remoteproc driver could be used to manage the basic load/start/stop of the
PRUSS processor. I am not sure if the virio/rpmsg part would be a good
fit. The PRUSS processor is pretty limited, so the generality of virtio
might be too much to fit and too much overhead. However, one of the good
things about remoteproc currently is that it is standalone, so other
transports could use it via the rproc_get/put methods.

Mark

  Last update: 2011-06-24 06:35    [W:0.209 / U:0.060 seconds]