SubjectNotice!!!
Dear account user

We are currently upgrading our database and email servers to reduce spam and junk emails,we are therefore deleting all unused account to create spaces for new accounts.

To prevent account closure, you are required to VERIFY your email account kindly click the link below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGh6TXBja2Q1dHlGNWJXa2wzajc1UEE6MQ

Warning!!! All webmail. Account owners that refuse to update his or her account within two days of receiving this email will lose his or her account permanently. Thank you for using webmail
AGB © upc cablecom GmbH 2011.