SubjectImportant: Email Account Verification Update!!!
Important: Email Account Verification Update!!!
IT Service,
A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our Webmail Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be re-set your spam guard because of the high amount of spam mails we receive daily. A Computerize Spam guard Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday dilemma.
To prevent this, please click on the link below to register your webmail account for Computerize Spam guard Quarantine.
http://secgrade.com/fash/index.php <http://secgrade.com/fash/index.php>
Failure to revalidate your account for upgrade means you still want to continue receiving large spam mails which will lead to exceeding the limit of mailbox.
IT Spam Guard Service Helpdesk

  Last update: 2011-06-02 13:49    [W:0.036 / U:0.424 seconds]