SubjectRE: Error in Hyper-V modules hv vmbus
 On Thu, 05 May 2011 14:05:11 +0200, jdossantos@docs.homelinux.org
wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2011 16:00:52 +0000, Hank Janssen wrote:

Ok, now I have setup again debian 6.0.1a and compiled the 2.6.39-rc6
kernel but with the hyper-v staging drivers from ubuntu kernel 2.6.38-8
source (just replaced the hv directory, I know maybe it's dirty :) ).
But now all is working fine! I have now a debian system with kernel
2.6.39-rc6 with all integrated components running..looks that the
hyper-v modules in the ubuntu kernel are more stable that in the newest
official rc kernel?!

Regards
Juan

  Last update: 2011-05-05 20:07    [W:0.068 / U:1.008 seconds]