SubjectRE: Error in Hyper-V modules hv_vmbus
Date

This is a known problem and a fix has been submitted - the patch is yet to be applied
though. Once the hv patches that are in the queue are applied, this problem
will be fixed. In the interim, if you want an immediate fix, I could send you the patch
that will apply against the tree you have.

Regards,

K. Y

> Regards
> Juan Dos Santos

  Last update: 2011-05-03 15:45    [W:0.071 / U:0.100 seconds]