SubjectRe: [RFC] ARM Subarchitecture group maintainership
On Thu, 19 May 2011, Barry Song wrote:

> does it mean if we want to add a new SoC plat/mach, we will send
> patches againest this tree?

Yes. Or against latest mainline tree from Linus.

> will this tree merge into rmk's tree? then rmk's tree will only manage
> arm common codes?

Something like that. The exact details will be fleshed out as we go.
The idea is to give a round of review from a higher point of view to
make sure no opportunities for code reuse is missed, etc. The mechanics
of how this code transitions from this tree into mainline during the
merge window is secondary.

Nicolas

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans