the door before things are merged into .40.

The patches are quite big, I am still looking for things to factor and
split out, sorry for this. Documentation is on its way as well ;)

#1 and #2 are boring preparational work. #3 makes traditional reclaim
in vmscan.c memcg-aware, which is a prerequisite for both removal of
the global lru in #5 and the way I reimplemented soft limit reclaim in
#6.

The diffstat so far looks like this:

include/linux/memcontrol.h | 84 +++--
include/linux/mm_inline.h | 15 +-
include/linux/mmzone.h | 10 +-
include/linux/page_cgroup.h | 35 --
include/linux/swap.h | 4 -
mm/page_alloc.c | 2 +-
mm/page_cgroup.c | 39 +--
mm/swap.c | 20 +-
mm/vmscan.c | 273 +++++++--------

It is based on .39-rc7 because of the memcg churn in -mm, but I'll
rebase it in the near future.

Discuss!

Hannes

  Last update: 2011-05-12 16:59    [W:0.176 / U:0.244 seconds]