    setup is just a singular group. This series is an approach in that

    It is a rather early snapshot, WIP, barely tested etc., but I wanted
    to get your opinions before further pursuing it. It is also part of
    my counter-argument to the proposals of adding memcg-reclaim-related
    user interfaces at this point in time, so I wanted to push this out
    the door before things are merged into .40.

    The patches are quite big, I am still looking for things to factor and
    split out, sorry for this. Documentation is on its way as well ;)

    #1 and #2 are boring preparational work. #3 makes traditional reclaim
    in vmscan.c memcg-aware, which is a prerequisite for both removal of
    the global lru in #5 and the way I reimplemented soft limit reclaim in

    The diffstat so far looks like this:

    include/linux/memcontrol.h | 84 +++--
    include/linux/mm_inline.h | 15 +-
    include/linux/mmzone.h | 10 +-
    include/linux/page_cgroup.h | 35 --
    include/linux/swap.h | 4 -
    mm/page_alloc.c | 2 +-
    mm/page_cgroup.c | 39 +--
    mm/swap.c | 20 +-
    mm/vmscan.c | 273 +++++++--------

    It is based on .39-rc7 because of the memcg churn in -mm, but I'll
    rebase it in the near future.

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-05-12 16:59    [W:0.038 / U:34.196 seconds]