    SubjectRE: [RFC] Regulator state after regulator_get

    I don't have a full set of regulators described, that's why things broke when
    I tried the regulator_full_constraints call earlier. But I don't think it would be too
    big issue to check the current after boot configuration and define all the
    regulators as you suggest. I will try this approach.

    > > So reset the regulator on first regulator_get call to make
    > > sure that any regulator that has users is not left active
    > > needlessly.
    > This would cause lots of breakage, it would mean that all regulators
    > that aren't always_on would get bounced off at least once during startup
    > - that's not going to be great for things like the backlight.

    OK, this is not a viable solution.

    Thanks for the comments,

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-04-28 13:11    [W:0.024 / U:48.044 seconds]