SubjectRE: [RFC/PATCH v3 2/5] uas: MS UAS Gadget driver - Infrastructure
Date

> > A new module parameter was added to the mass_storage module:
> > bool use_uasp. (default = 0)
> > If this parameter is set to true, the mass_storage module will
> register
> > with the UAS configuration as the devices first configuration and
> > operate according to the UAS protocol.
>
> Ick, I'd _really_ prefer no new kernel module parameters. It gets
> messy
> and a pain to support and document (see you didn't document it...)
>
> Any way to do this "automatically"? Or some other way?
>
> thanks,

We've added this parameter as a first development phase to help us in
debugging/testing. The gadget driver is functional and feature complete at
the moment but we're still working on some improvements and further testing.
The module parameter will be removed in the final version.

Best regards,
Tanya Brokhman
Consultant for Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum

  Last update: 2011-04-16 19:11    [W:0.112 / U:0.068 seconds]