SubjectRe: Hyper-V vmbus driver
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 06:46:24PM +0000, KY Srinivasan wrote:
> Greg,
>

> Recently, you applied a patch-set from me that cleaned a bunch of architectural
> issues in the vmbus driver.
>
> With that patch-set, I think I have addressed all architectural issues that I
> am aware of.
>
> I was wondering if you would have the time to let me know what else would have
> to be addressed
>
> in the vmbus driver, before it could be considered ready for exiting staging.
> As always your help is
>
> greatly appreciated.

Hm, interesting word wrapping there, might I consider a "real" email
client one of these days? :)

Anyway, yes, I discussed this with Hank last week at the LF Collab
summit. I'll look at the vmbus code later this week when I catch up on
all of my other work (stable, usb, tty, staging, etc.) that has piled up
during my 2 week absence, and get back to you with what I feel is still
needed to be done, if anything.

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2011-04-11 23:43    [W:0.700 / U:0.812 seconds]