    SubjectRe: New MSI support in sata_sil24 still broken in 2.6.33-rc3
    From
    Hello Kyle,

    I'm also using SIL3234 (sil24 driver) on P2020 and encountering
    problems. Instead of starting my own investigation first I used google
    powers to find this old email thread.

    Have you found a more recent working solution to your problem?

    Regards,

    Leon.

    --
    Leon