    SubjectRe: In_fridge_ment?
    On 24/03/2011 23:18, Alan Cox wrote:

    > Chuckle.. the left hand one does indeed look a little tuxlike but more
    > worrying is the unfortunate placing of the stick which means it looks like
    > its taking a crap.

    Or impaled ;) MS Propaganda, hell yeah ;)

    > The other one indeed also looks like the crystal tux
    > Tux however isn't just a Linux penguin. If you read the blurb Larry said
    > "Permission to use and/or modify this image is granted provided you
    > acknowledge me and The GIMP if someone asks. "
    > So he's sort of CC-BY, only he's older ;)

    Well, people who use it on shirts, I understand they can read ;)
    Ice lollies designers - I don't know any of this sort, so I can't say...
    Oh well they probably use some sorts of computers too ;)

    > He's been legitimately used in all sorts of things including an ice rink
    > advert!

    Well this more-Tux-like is more like a parody but that may be down to production process too.

    If I wasn't thinking this image is a little bit offensive, it would be a nice logo for a pun...

    > Alan

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-03-25 10:01    [W:0.031 / U:6.460 seconds]