    SubjectRe: [Patch] Zarlink zl10036 DVB-S: Fix mem leak in zl10036_attach
    On Thu, 17 Feb 2011, Matthias Schwarzott wrote:

    > On Thursday 17 February 2011, Jesper Juhl wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Yeah, that call to zl10036_release can be completely eleminated.
    > > > Another thing is: jumping to the error label only makes sense when memory
    > > > was already allocated. So the jump in line 471 can be replaced by
    > > > "return NULL",
    > > >
    > > > as the other error handling before allocation:
    > > > if (NULL == config) {
    > > >
    > > > printk(KERN_ERR "%s: no config specified", __func__);
    > > > goto error;
    > > >
    > > > }
    > > >
    > > > I suggest to improve the patch to clean the code up when changing that.
    > > >
    > > > But I am fine with commiting this patch also if you do not want to change
    > > > it.
    > >
    > > Thank you for your feedback. It makes a lot of sense.
    > > Changing it is not a problem :)
    > > How about the updated patch below?
    > >
    > Looks good.
    >
    > @Mauro: Please apply.

    I can't seen to find this patch applied.

    PING ?

    --
    Jesper Juhl <jj@chaosbits.net> http://www.chaosbits.net/
    Don't top-post http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/T/top-post.html

      Last update: 2011-03-21 21:39    [W:0.033 / U:89.032 seconds]