SubjectBusiness Propsal
From

Compliment of the Day

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because
you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual
interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone
who suits my proposed business relationship. I am Mr. Peter. Lee a South
Korean, happily married with children, and i am a Director of Hang Seng
Bank Ltd, in charge of the International Remittance department. I have a
confidential business suggestion for you,I will need you to assist me in
executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves
the transfer of a large sum of money.

Should you be interested, please forward the following to me urgently:
1. Full names
2. Occupation
3. Private phone number
4. Current contact address

Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me
because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with
this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained. Your earliest
response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Pt. Lee
Hang Seng Bank Limited
Hong Kong. {Asia}
Email:gmpeterlee@yahoo.cn

Thanks,
David S. Freeman
Email: davidfreemanchambers2011@yahoo.com.hk

  Last update: 2011-03-20 15:39    [W:0.020 / U:0.824 seconds]