SubjectMY PROPOSAL PLEASE READ!!!
From

Hello...

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.; I have a sensitive, confidential
brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling
funds.

What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
and I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my
confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this
proposition I have offered you.

All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to
you, as soon as I receive your reply via mrvicentcheng@xnmsn.com

I shall let you know what is required of you.

Regards from,
Mr Vincent Cheng

  Last update: 2011-03-20 14:55    [W:0.025 / U:1.304 seconds]