Subject
We write to inform you that we have sent you $5000.00dollars.
we called to give you the information through
phone as internet hackers were many but i
cannot reach you yesterday even this
morning. So we decided to email you the
MTCN and sender name so that you can pick
up this $5000.00 on daily bases from a total sum of
$100,000.00usd which you can cash $5000 daily with the same
MTCN and sender's name which will be valid for
20 days until you cash the full $100,000.00usd
as it automatically activates for use for 20 days
after the first reactivation.

The money is available for pick up which was deposited
for transfer to you by one Mr Bernard Harry from
BLACK BERRY MOBILE PROMOTION , the money is available
for pick up by receiver(you) but you cannot pick it
up when you go to western union office due to the fact that it has been
deactivated from our head office in UK for security reason
because it has stayed too long in the air as we have been trying
to reach you on the phone for some days now but it was not reachable,
so it was blocked. therefore you can not cash it out
in any western union office due to its restriction
from our head office in UK,which was a security measure
because the money has been in the air for three days
now and maybe in danger, hence the mtcn has to be
reactivated to enable you cash out the money
in any western union office in your area, the
reactivation of the MTCN will cost you a token of $150,
once this is paid, our head office will release the fund on
hold to enable you cash it.To be sure of this please
log on to www.westernunion.com and click on track to
and enter the sender's infor and MTCN below.

Sender's Fist name: Perry
Sender's Last Name: Poston
MTCN: 0341153617
Question: Who Is Great
Answer: God
Amount: $5000.00USD

Please required to confirm the following details.

Phone No:................
This information will help us better to forward your funds of $100.000usd
to you in good condition.

With due respect please get back to me urgently after
tracking the money online so i can instruct you on how
to send the $150 to us for the reactivation of the MTCN.

Thanks
Best Regards
Mr.James Ferguson.
western union Office,