    Subjecttermios and console cflag problems (on uart) with suspend/resume
    As I have understood it when resume is done the cflag from the console
    is being used to reinitialize the uart unless a userspace process has
    opened the uart in which case the termios setting is being used. This
    seem to have been done by resetting the cflag for the console and in
    that case use the termios settings. However it looks (to me) that when
    the userspace process closes the uart the termios settings will be gone
    (and the cflag for the console is gone too), this will make the
    suspend/resume not being able to restore the uart settings (which in
    turn means that kernel logging to uart will stop working after suspend).

    Have I missed something (ie is it supposed to work in another way?) or
    is this an intensional behavior?

      Last update: 2011-02-25 10:21    [W:0.022 / U:34.488 seconds]