SubjectRe: e1000e EEPROM corruption
On Tue, 22 Feb 2011, Maciej Kotliński wrote:
> I had such problem few times earlier but it used to disappear after
> few hours.

Looks like a hardware issue to me. Cold/broken solders (reflowing the board
could fix it), for example.

> I have access to the same laptop, so I can get correct EPROM contents.
> Still I don't know how to put this to my card.
>
> Could you tell me how to reprogram my card?

That would only help if the problem is a "weak programming" of the EEPROM,
which is something I have never seen before. Writing to it with flacky
circuitry is probably going to crap it for good.

Henrique Holschuh