SubjectRe: [CFS Bandwidth Control v4 5/7] sched: add exports tracking cfs bandwidth control statistics
* Bharata B Rao <bharata@linux.vnet.ibm.com> [2011-02-22 09:43:33]:

> > Should we consider integrating this in cpuacct, it would be difficult
> > if we spill over stats between controllers.
>
> Given that cpuacct controller can be mounted independently, I am not sure
> if we should integrate these stats. These stats come from cpu controller.

The accounting controller was created to account. I'd still prefer
cpuacct, so that I can find everything in one place. NOTE: cpuacct was
created so that we do accounting with control - just account. I think
splitting stats creates a usability mess - no?

--
Three Cheers,
Balbir

  Last update: 2011-02-22 05:43    [W:0.049 / U:2.200 seconds]