    SubjectMFD sharing support (v3, full)
    Here's all of my third attempt at MFD cell sharing.  This includes all
    parts; some of the patches from v2 are being resent without changes. I
    apologize for the noise, but since I screwed up the threading in the first
    batch and people were having trouble finding some of the patches, I figured
    I'd resend everything together. There are some changes in there as well;
    they've been marked in commit messages.

    This whole set does the following things:
    - make mfd_cell structs always accessible to platform devices
    - adjust the mfd_cell API to (hopefully) be cleaner, replacing platform_data
    and driver_data with mfd_data
    - add wrapper functions to access mfd cell and data fields
    - adjust all mfd clients/drivers to use the new API
    - add a reference counting wrapper for mfd_cell's enable/disable hooks
    - add platform device sharing wrappers to allow mfd clients to create
    new platform devices (at the same time as platform drivers are being
    - update the cs5535-mfd driver (and clients) to make use of the new
    sharing code

    This effectively provides the ability for mfd clients to share a single
    mfd_cell, and provide the framework for mfd-core be handle shared hardware

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-02-18 04:11    [W:0.020 / U:1.200 seconds]