SubjectRe: 2.6.38-rc2: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 2d on CPU 0.
From
On 2/16/11, Dave Airlie <airlied@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Promising... After 32 minute of uptime, no NMI complaints so far.
>>>
>>> I'll let it run overnight and see what happens.
>>>

>> Great, thanks. Though the patch didn't help for Don, ie there is still
>> an issue which needs to be resolved as well.
>> --
>>

> Ping on this problem, still seeing
>
> Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason 3c on CPU 0.
> Do you have a strange power saving mode enabled?
> Dazed and confused, but trying to continue
>
> on my Pentium-D system here with latest Linus head.
>
> its sometimes 3c, sometimes 3d, I'm going to bisect and push for
> reverts if nobody still has any clue about how to fix this.
>
> Dave.

We still trying to resolve it but without success yet. There is no
easy way to revert it. One of the option might be to disable perf on
p4 for a while. If this is acceptable -- i'll cook such patch and send
it to Ingo. Hm?

  Last update: 2011-02-16 05:21    [W:0.078 / U:0.940 seconds]