SubjectRe: [SOUND] SBx00 sound card using snd_hda_codec_analog auto mutes
At Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:58:49 +0800,
Wang Lei wrote:

> Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de> writes:
>
> > At Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:23:21 +0800,
> > Wang Lei wrote:
> >>
> >> Thanks for your reply!

> >> I have reproduced it without the graphic interface.

> >> And pass enable_msi=0 or 1 to snd_hda_intel, or even add boot parameter
> >> pci=nomsi (i actually don't know whether this is reasonable), the
> >> problem occurs.
> >>
> >> I have forgot to mention this, when passing apci=off to the boot kernel,
> >> there is no this problem.
> >
> > Then check whether the interrupt is properly generated during PCM
> > playback by watching /proc/interrupts. If not, it's likely an ACPI or
> > BIOS problem.
> >

> I hope i did the right thing. I `cat /proc/interrupts > 1', then use
> alsamixer increase the PCM channel, then `cat /proc/interrupts >2'.

It's not about the mixer operation. Check whether the interrupts of
the audio driver (in your case irq 16) increase during PCM playback.

Takashi

  Last update: 2011-02-11 14:27    [W:0.092 / U:1.120 seconds]