    SubjectRe: Please add my tree to linux-next
    于 2011年12月05日 07:09, Stephen Rothwell 写道:
    > Hi,
    > On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:22:54 +0800 Cong Wang<> wrote:
    >> As Andrew Morton suggested, please add my tree which contains all
    >> of my patches for kmap_atomic() [1] to linux-next. Some of the
    >> individual patches already got ACK from subsystem maintainers.
    >> The tree is hosted on github:
    >> git:// #kmap_atomic
    > I have added this tree to linux-next today.
    > Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next. As
    > you may know, this is not a judgment of your code. The purpose of
    > linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
    > conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.
    > You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
    > been:
    > * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
    > Signed-off-by,

    When I sent the patches out, they all have my Signed-off-by, but not in the
    commit logs in my tree. Is this a problem?

    > * posted to the relevant mailing list,

    Yes, see

    > * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),

    > * successfully unit tested, and

    Yes, compile-tested on x86_64 and ppc.

    > * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

    Yes, for next merge window.

    > Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
    > to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

      Last update: 2011-12-05 06:43    [W:0.022 / U:46.820 seconds]