    Subject
    From

    Good Day From Libya,

    My name is (Sgt Luguard Edmund),I am one of the US NATO soldier, for peace
    keeping in Libya, and I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum
    Twenty Five Million Dollar($25 million U.S Dollars) which already
    Deposited with a Diplomatic Company for security and Safety Purpose,I want
    to hand over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me keep it
    till I am back from the TRIPOLI in JULY 2012, Since Our Final Troops is
    leaving Tripoli 2012.If you are Interested in this Offer Kindly Send Your
    Reply To My Email: sgtlugaurdedmund@xnmsn.com

    If you are interested kindly send me your reply and i shall provide you
    with further details.

    Regards,
    Sgt Luguard Edmund

      Last update: 2011-12-19 21:53    [W:0.032 / U:60.544 seconds]