Subject
From

Good Day From Libya,

My name is (Sgt Luguard Edmund),I am one of the US NATO soldier, for peace
keeping in Libya, and I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum
Twenty Five Million Dollar($25 million U.S Dollars) which already
Deposited with a Diplomatic Company for security and Safety Purpose,I want
to hand over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me keep it
till I am back from the TRIPOLI in JULY 2012, Since Our Final Troops is
leaving Tripoli 2012.If you are Interested in this Offer Kindly Send Your
Reply To My Email: sgtlugaurdedmund@xnmsn.com

If you are interested kindly send me your reply and i shall provide you
with further details.

Regards,
Sgt Luguard Edmund