SubjectMy apologies for LinkedIn spamming many of you with requests!
From
Sorry all,

LinkedIn screwed up. For some stupid reason LinkedIn sent out ~1,300
connection requests, whereas I thought I had only selected about 200
people I really know! I intentionally went through the list and
deselected all my Linux/opensource contacts. Sometimes I hate social
networking services.

If you did receive a request from me, it is because I have written to
you about some bug report in the past. Furthermore, I think you are
fantastic for all the great work you do.

Warm regards and sorry again for the bother,

Miles

  Last update: 2011-11-08 07:01    [W:0.021 / U:0.616 seconds]