SubjectRe: arm-soc samsung patches blocked on dmaengine patches
On 11/04/11 22:06, Koul, Vinod wrote:
>> Hi Vinod and Kukjin,
>> Right now, all the patches from the arm-soc tree are merged into 3.2, but the
>> samsung/cleanup and samsung/devel series are missing because they depend on
>> patches in the dmaengine tree. I'm not sure about the status of that tree,
>> but I didn't see a pull request for them yet.
>> Should I just submit the samsung tree with the dmaengine patches included,
>> or keep waiting?
> Arnd,
> I have already sent pull request to Linus on Monday[1], still waiting for
> these to get merged

So I think you can send them to Linus.

And as a note, I sent next-samsung-devel-4 which includes supporting
EXYNOS4 DT and reorganization mach-exynos and something to you. I hope
you can pick them up with others too. If any problems, please let me know.

Best regards,
Kukjin Kim <>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

 \ /
  Last update: 2011-11-04 14:21    [W:0.042 / U:41.104 seconds]