    SubjectRe: arm-soc samsung patches blocked on dmaengine patches
    On 11/04/11 22:06, Koul, Vinod wrote:
    >> Hi Vinod and Kukjin,
    >> Right now, all the patches from the arm-soc tree are merged into 3.2, but the
    >> samsung/cleanup and samsung/devel series are missing because they depend on
    >> patches in the dmaengine tree. I'm not sure about the status of that tree,
    >> but I didn't see a pull request for them yet.
    >> Should I just submit the samsung tree with the dmaengine patches included,
    >> or keep waiting?
    > Arnd,
    > I have already sent pull request to Linus on Monday[1], still waiting for
    > these to get merged

    So I think you can send them to Linus.

    And as a note, I sent next-samsung-devel-4 which includes supporting
    EXYNOS4 DT and reorganization mach-exynos and something to you. I hope
    you can pick them up with others too. If any problems, please let me know.

    Best regards,
    Kukjin Kim <>, Senior Engineer,
    SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-11-04 14:21    [W:0.020 / U:40.264 seconds]