    SubjectRe: iwlagn is getting very shaky
    Hi Norbert,

    On Tue, 2011-11-01 at 20:13 -0700, Norbert Preining wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > On Mi, 26 Okt 2011, Norbert Preining wrote:
    > > On Di, 25 Okt 2011, wwguy wrote:
    > > > so this is different problem, right? it looks different compare to what
    > > > you described before which is cause by queue stopped.
    > >
    > > I assume that this is a different regression concerning 3.1.0 released.
    > Is there any progress on that? Currently linux git status is unusable
    > with respect to iwlwifi?
    > Are there any changes planned before rc1?
    after the firmware reloaded, is the traffic resume? or it is continuous
    without traffic?

    Looks like the different "queue stuck" problem you are seeing. you
    mention you only seeing this at university but not home. So what the
    differences are?
    what Band/channel you are using, also, if you disable 11n, are you still
    seeing the problem?

    you also mention it is might related to suspend/resume, could you please
    give a better description why you think it might be related

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-11-02 05:17    [W:0.027 / U:83.416 seconds]