    SubjectRe: MODULE_LICENSE("GPL") not working for me
    From
    I've attached the Makefile as I have it so far, and I've also attached the
    output from make ... V=2. The Makefile is a canonical multi-object-file
    module makefile, with some extra trappings for version stamping
    and my source code management.

    When I look at the object files, NONE of the generated *.o files contains
    a .modinfo section, even though there are MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
    lines in the linux.c source file.

    Incidentally, the source files in the ../libvidforio directory are generic,
    so do not include any kernel header files.

    --
    Steve Williams                "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    steve at icarus.com           But I have promises to keep,

      Last update: 2011-10-08 02:39    [W:0.021 / U:0.848 seconds]