    SubjectRe: Linux USB HID should ignore values outside Logical Minimum/Maximum range
    On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 18:23 +0200, Jiri Kosina wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
    > > While input core does not clam or validate the values reported by the
    > > driver it might make sense to do so in hid-input; I am not sure how
    > > often these limits programmed intorrectly. Jiri i sprobably the best
    > > person to answer this question.
    > I haven't met such a device myself yet.
    > On the other hand I feel like just dropping the report on the floor should
    > be the proper thing to do.
    > Christoph, how about the (untested at my side yet) patch below? It'd be
    > nice if you could test with the device you are seeing the problem with and
    > let me know.

    I don't have this device and I'm not the person who started this thread.
    It's Denilson Figueiredo de Sá <> , just see above.

    Denilson, please comment.

    -- Christoph

      Last update: 2011-10-28 21:21    [W:0.022 / U:2.828 seconds]