SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] 9p changes fro merge window
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh@gmail.com> wrote:

> are available in the git repository at:
>  git://github.com/ericvh/linux.git for-next

So for the merge window, I *really* want the development trees I pull
from explicitly verified some way.

Now, the p9 patches seem to be small enough, and not core enough, for
me to care deeply, but I really *really* want to not see unsigned
github things.

Putting a signed tag on there somewhere that actually signs the top
commit *and* mentions the repository and branch it is on (ie github)
kis not wonderfully convenient, but it's at least relatively
straightforward (do I have a gpg key I can trust?).

Or using a host that I can trust is being maintained by you guys (or
some trusted third party like kernel.org).

(Also, I'm only seeing about half the patches mentioned in linux-next. Hmm?)

Please? Not pulled.

Linus