    SubjectRe: status: establishing a PGP web of trust
    On 10/02/2011 04:54 AM, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
    > On Sunday, October 02, 2011, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
    > Hmm. That doesn't seem very practical if someone doesn't live close
    > to any other core kernel developers.

    You probably know enough people (including myself) that would be willing
    to sign your key over the phone. That's part of giving yourself
    sufficient time.

    > What number of signatures on the key will be regarded as sufficient?
    >> We can work out specific details at KS.
    > Well, the KS is going to be busy time this year I suppose. :-)
    > What about people who haven't been invited to the KS?

    Well, KS is still a place where we can discuss these kinds of policies;
    we can't be a perfect democracy and in fact have never even attempted to.

      Last update: 2011-10-02 19:57    [W:0.029 / U:183.788 seconds]