    SubjectRe: currently missing kernel devel trees
    Hi Stephen,

    > With the mrege window approaching (sometime) I thought I would see how
    > many of the 200 odd trees that are included in linux-next are actually
    > currently inaccessible. The list below (of 63 trees) is a couple of days
    > out of date. These are the trees that were hosted on that
    > have not popped up anywhere else (or, at least I have not been informed
    > is they have) nor been resurrected on
    > Some of these may be no longer useful (please tell me). Some may have no
    > commits for v3.2. But I bet that at leaset some do.
    > watchdog

    Untill I have the time to do something new could you use the following tree and branch:

    git:// linux-next

    I started filling it with 5 patches allready, but still need to add some others in the next day.

    Kind regards,

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-10-16 23:15    [W:0.024 / U:4.916 seconds]