SubjectConfirm Your Account

This message is sent automatically from Our Webmaster
AdministratorUpgrade/Maintenance Program periodically sent to all our
Email User for Upgrade/Maintenance. Just before this message was sent,
you have 18 Megabytes (MB) Message Storage in your mail.

help us re-set your WEBSPACE on our database prior to maintaining your
Email Storage Capacity. To prevent your account from being deleted,
you must reply to this e-mail and provide us with the
Information’s below for confirmation that you still operate this
email on regular basis:

Email Account Username ( )
Email Account password ( )
Reconfirm Account Password ( )

Your account will be automatically deleted if you fail to confirm your
account withing 24 Hours.
WEBMAIL TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM

  Last update: 2011-10-11 17:19    [W:0.033 / U:0.096 seconds]