SubjectGIT again
Hello,

Sorry for bothering again. I think I fimanaged to build the kernel as I
wanted to. Lets simplify the problem. There is Linus tree and a separate
tree, which was announed here as:

git://git.kernel.org/some.git for-linus

The objective is to build the kernel with Linus sources with some.git
changes incorporatwed in it. I think I managed to achieve the objective
doing:

# let me remind myself ;-)
git clone <Linus URL here>
git remote add some git://git.kernel.org/some.git
git pull some for-linus

I've done it this way and I am convinced I've achieved the objective.
But not sure. For sure the last command modified the source, what is
what I wanted, I had to finally correct ot by hand and do git commit -a.

Am I right?

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--