    SubjectRe: [v3 1/3] 1/3 Touchscreen: Cypress TTSP G3 MTDEV Core Driver
    > > If the in-kernel tracking module was in place, would you consider
    > > switching to the slots protocol?
    > Hi Henrik, can you please clarify? Should I remove MTDEV from the patch
    > title?

    Let me start over - is there a way to reliably track contacts from the
    device? If yes, the question is whether you would consider switching
    to type B right away. If no, the question was whether you would
    consider a switch to type B if there was a in-kernel tracking module
    to use. I understand if there are other reasons to stay with type A, I
    am mostly curious.

    And perhaps MTDEV is a bit misplaced in the title, unless it has
    something to do with the device.

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-01-03 19:49    [W:0.020 / U:51.200 seconds]