SubjectRe: Memory Leak in /dev/shm on ARM 2.6.36
I have another thought which may narrow down the problem a little bit.

Although all open files are closed before being removed, inotify is
watching the directory.
Perhaps this is a contributing factor? Thoughts?

I'll be trying the 2.6.35 kernel today, perhaps other kernels.

AJ ONeal