    SubjectRe: more intel drm issues (was Re: [git pull] drm intel only fixes)
    On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Linus Torvalds
    <> wrote:
    > On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Jeff Chua <> wrote:
    >> Rafael send out two patches earlier. Could be related. I was facing
    >> issue during resume.
    > No, I'm aware of the rcu-synchronize thing, this isn't it. This is
    > really at the suspend stage, and I had bisected it down to the drm
    > changes.
    > In fact, by now I have bisected it down to a single commit. It's
    > another merge commit, which makes me a bit nervous (I bisected another
    > issue today, and it turned out to simply not be repeatable).
    > But this time the merge commit actually has a real conflict that got
    > fixed up in the merge, and the code around the conflict waits for
    > three seconds, and three seconds is also exactly how long the delay at
    > suspend time is. So I get the feeling that this time it's a real
    > issue, and what happened was that the merge may have been a mismerge.

    I did see that once during suspend. But as you mentioned, 3 seconds,
    and it wasn't repeatable. It was at the first suspend right after

     \ /
      Last update: 2011-01-20 11:19    [W:0.019 / U:36.752 seconds]