    SubjectRe: vfs-scale, nd->inode after __do_follow_link()
    > [ CCing patchwork ML ]
    >
    > Can you send your patch separately, please?
    > Within a (long) thread it is eaten up.
    >
    > As *.patch are somehow not presented as diff (see [1]), someone can't
    > catch them from <patchwork.k.o>.

    On a side note, due to some conversations with the ocfs2 devs yesterday,
    I've actually got the vfs-scale code sitting compiled up waiting for
    another kernel panic to happen on the dynamic web boxes, since 2.6.37+
    was, literally, unusable with ocfs2 running.

    > Furthermore, it would be very cool to see linux-fsdevel (patches from
    > its ML) in <patchwork.d.o>.
    > I don't know whom to contact from the linux-fsdevel ML, sorry for this.

    As to getting a mailing list added into patchwork.kernel.org I just need
    a request from someone who is responsible for the mailing list, and who
    will actually use the resulting entry in patchwork to e-mail
    ftpadmin@kernel.org with the mailing list, where I can deal with the
    sign-up and the name / username of the individual (in patchwork) to add
    as being in charge.

    - John 'Warthog9' Hawley

      Last update: 2011-01-15 00:37    [W:0.025 / U:126.056 seconds]