    SubjectRe: How to determine the information about SATA controller
    >  > >
    >  >
    >  > In my case, BIOS options are enhanced / legacy / disabled. I tried all
    >  > but of no use. So I am using enhanced to boot Fedora 13 kernel.
    > We need to see the complete kernel messages from a failed boot to
    > determine the root cause of that missing root device failure.
    > I suggest hooking up a null-modem serial cable to a second machine
    > and run minicom on that one to capture boot messages, but there may
    > be other ways to capture boot messages: netconsole? firewire?

    Netbook is also using SATA Intel controller :

    I used netbook config and with little bit modification as CPU and
    network device is changed, I am able to boot the kernel :

    dmesg :

    Thanks for your help,
    Jaswinder Singh.

      Last update: 2010-09-12 09:05    [W:0.045 / U:15.200 seconds]