SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] iBFT features for v2.6.36 .. Question about LinuxCon.
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<konrad.wilk@kernel.org> wrote:

> I presume you are not going to be sitting in the back of a corner trying
> to merge all of the GIT pulls right before Aug 14/15th during the
> LinuxCon. So does that mean that the effective merge window is right
> before LinuxCon?

I'm skipping LinuxCon in Boston, to instead do LinuxCon in Brazil two
weeks later. So I will be at _a_ LinuxCon, but not the one you're
thinking (quite frankly, Brazil is just more interesting than Boston -
I've been to Boston before).

So I'm planning on sitting right at home, merging as usual. And
LinuxCon is at the very end of the merge window, so I'd expect that
any developer who sends me merge requests and is at LinuxCon will have
sent his request before it.

Linus

  Last update: 2010-08-04 17:43    [W:0.054 / U:0.956 seconds]