SubjectOpen Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders Part 1 of 2
My Facebook account: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982

Scanned documents in the (currently 40) photo albums of my Facebook
account:
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos

==============================================================================================================================================

To: The Linux Community

I am a big fan of Linux. In fact, I am running Fedora 11 x86_64 64-bit
Linux on my home multimedia desktop tower system. In order to run
multiple other Linux distributions at the same time without rebooting my
home personal computer, I am using the open source Xen Type 1
hypervisor/virtualization solution.

You may check out my work and in-depth technical details on VGA
Pass-through for add-on PCI-Express x16 graphics card to Xen-based
Windows XP Home Edition 32-bit guest operating system/HVM domU running
inside my Fedora 11 64-bit host operating system at the xen-devel (Xen
developers) mailing list at the following internet links from July to
November 2009.

July 2009: lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-07/index.html
August 2009: lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-08/index.html
September 2009:
lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-09/index.html
October 2009: lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-10/index.html
November 2009:
lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-11/index.html

You may also watch High-Definition (HD) videos of Intel VT-d VGA
Pass-through for PCI-Express x16 graphics card to Windows XP Home
Edition HVM domU guest operating system at my Youtube account. Please
visit the following Youtube link to watch my videos:

www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo

My works on the open source Xen virtualization Intel VT-d VGA
pass-through, Building a Rocks HPC Cluster with Xen Hardware Virtual
Machines (HVM), How to Setup a Virtual Supercomputer Center or HPC
Cluster using Xen Virtual Machines, and Using Xen Virtualization
Environment for Development and Testing of Supercomputer and High
Performance Computing (HPC) Cluster MPICH2 Applications were also listed
on the official Xen.org website.

www.xen.org/support/tutorial.html

Besides running Fedora 11 64-bit Linux as my host operating system (my
heavily customized Xen Paravirt-Operations Domain 0 or Parent Partition
in Windows Server 2008 speak with various pv-ops Dom0-patched
self-compiled kernels), I am also running other Linux distributions like
Fedora 12 i386 32-bit Linux, FreeBSD amd64 UNIX, openSolaris 64-bit
UNIX, openSUSE 11.2 Linux, NPACI Rocks HPC Cluster, Slackware64 13.0
64-bit Linux, and Ubuntu 9.10 Linux, either as para-virtualized (PV), or
fully virtualized guest operating systems/domU. Non-*NIX operating
systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 have to be run as
Hardware Virtual Machines (HVM) under a Xen pv-ops Dom0 Linux operating
system.

You may want to refer to my picture/screenshot tutorials of installing
various Linux distributions, UNIX variants like FreeBSD, and UNIX
operating system openSolaris as virtual machines/guest operating systems
under a Linux host operating system at my wordpress.com website. Please
click on the following internet link:

enmingteo.wordpress.com/

This is my secondary IT blog.

My primary IT blog is teo-en-ming-aka-zhang-enming.blogspot.com/

Since Google Inc. announced the release of the open source 32-bit
Chromium OS (which is actually a stripped down Ubuntu 9.10-based Linux
operating system) for netbooks last year, I have made an un-official
port of chromiumos to the x86_64 64-bit architecture, which I called
ChromiumOS64 myself. In the later stages of development, I have added
Jeremy Fitzhardinge's Xen paravirt-ops Dom0 capability to my un-official
ChromiumOS64 project (ChromiumOS64-Xen). My ChromiumOS64 and
ChromiumOS64-Xen projects are listed at the official Xen.org website.
Please visit

www.xen.org/community/projects.html

I am also enthusiastic about customizing and compiling my own Linux kernels.

To add basic security to my home personal Linux multimedia computer, I
have installed the open source Snort Network Intrusion Detection System
(NIDS) and the open source OSSEC Host Intrusion Detection System (HIDS).
A basic iptables script is also in force. I am also running SETI@Home
(BOINC client) on my Linux PC to contribute to the search for
extraterrestrials.

And not forgetting that I have compiled Linux from Scratch (LFS) 6.5
from scratch following the LFS 6.5 Handbook and installed the PacMan
Package Manager, essentially making it an ArchLinux Linux distribution.

I hope that the above information that I have provided may be useful to you.

==============================================================================================================================================

--UPDATED 11 August 2010 4:56 A.M. Singapore Time

--UPDATED 22 July 2010 11:09 A.M. Singapore time

[***URGENT***]
15 June 2010 Tuesday
5:50 P.M. Singapore Time

To (long list of recipients):

Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors without Borders)
Reporters Sans Frontières (Reporters without Broders)
International Comittee of the Red Cross
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
World Health Organization
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
President of the United States of America Barrack Obama
First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama
United States House of Representatives
Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Nancy Pelosy
U.S. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer
U.S. House Minority Leader John Boehner
United States Senate
President of the U.S. Senate Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
President Pro Tempore of the U.S. Senate Daniel K. Inouye
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland David Cameron
President of the Fifth French Republic Nicolas Sarkozy
Federal Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel
Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi
Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Harper
Prime Minister of Australia The Honorable Kevin Rudd MP
Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key
Prime Minister of Japan Naoto Kan
President of the Republic of China (Taiwan) Ma Ying-jeou
President of the European Union Jose Manuel Barroso
Members of the European Parliament
The Oprah Winfrey Show
The Rachel Ray Show
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Larry King Live TV Show
Charlie Rose TV Show
International Court of Justice
International Court of Human Rights
European Court of Human Rights
European Court of Justice
Public Broadcasting Service
American Broadcasting Company (ABC)
National Broadcasting Company
CBS Broadcasting Inc.
Fox News
The CW Television Network
Ion Television
Bloomberg Television
America One
Omni Broadcasting Network
CNN
BBC News
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
Amnesty International
The Carter Center
Every Human Has Rights
The Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The New York Times
Los Angeles Times
The Washington Post
Daily News
New York Post
San Jose Mercury News
Contra Costa Times
The Oakland Tribune
Chicago Tribune
Houston Chronicle
The Arizona Republic
The Philadelphia Inquirer
Philadelphia Daily News
Newsday
The Denver Post
Star Tribune
St. Petersburg Times
Chicago Sun-Times
The Plain Dealer
Oregonian !The Oregonian
The Seattle Times
The Dallas Morning News
Detroit Free Press
The San Diego Union-Tribune
San Francisco Chronicle
The Star-Ledger
The Boston Globe
The Kansas City Star
The Sacramento Bee
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
The Sun
The Orange County Register
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
The Indianapolis Star
St. Paul Pioneer Press
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Orlando Sentinel
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
The Courier-Journal
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Las Vegas Review-Journal
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Miami Herald
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
The Columbus Dispatch
The Charlotte Observer
Fort Worth Star-Telegram
The Buffalo News
The Virginian-Pilot
The Tampa Tribune
The Record
The Times-Picayune
Omaha World-Herald
The Oklahoman
The Detroit News
The Commercial Appeal
San Antonio Express-News
Austin American-Statesman
The Hartford Courant
The News & Observer
The Tennessean
Boston Herald
Investor's Business Daily
Richmond Times-Dispatch
Democrat and Chronicle
The Palm Beach Post
Fresno Bee
The Blade
The Florida Times-Union
Asbury Park Press
The Press-Enterprise
The Birmingham News
The Des Moines Register
The Salt Lake Tribune
Arizona Daily Star
Daily Herald
The Morning Call
Akron Beacon Journal
Dayton Daily News
Lexington Herald-Leader
Tulsa World
Knoxville News Sentinel
Grand Rapids Press
The Providence Journal
Press-Register
Albuquerque Journal
The News Journal
Wisconsin State Journal
The Post-Standard
Los Angeles Daily News
Sarasota Herald-Tribune
The Post and Courier
The News Tribune
The Journal News
The Times of Northwest Indiana
The Gazette
La Opinión
The State
Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era
The Daily Telegraph
Financial Times
The Sunday Telegraph
The Sunday Times
The Guardian
The Observer
The Independent
The Times
Independent on Sunday
The Herald
The Press and Journal
The Daily Telegraph
The Courier
Sunday Herald
Scotland on Sunday
The Sunday Times
The Scotsman
The Times
The Independent
The Guardian
The Western Mail
Y Cymro
New York Times columnist William Lewis Safire
Former President of Singapore Devan Nair
Former Solicitor-General of Singapore Francis Seow, Harvard Law School
Visiting Fellow
Secretary of Commonwealth of Massachusetts William Francis Galvin
Singapore Citizen/Singaporean Seelan Palay
TIME.com
Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Alfred Kissinger