    SubjectRe: Query: Patches break with Microsoft exchange server.
    On 08/11/2010 12:53 PM, viresh kumar wrote:
    > I couldn't find preformat. Is this same as plain text? If so i have tried it.
    > I am not facing problem while writing mails from thunderbird but while receiving
    > patches on thunderbird.

    My thunderbird with default settings does not replace tabs with spaces.
    Perhaps the difference between outlook and thunderbird has to do with
    the method of connecting? On thunderbird you probably use IMAP to get
    your email from exchange, the IMAP system is horrible on exchange.

    I suspect it has to do with the implementation of rules regarding
    spaces. The conformance documentation [1] of MS does not detail this
    sufficiently, but I am pretty sure that if you use an alternate mail
    client you will see the spaces replaced also when connecting through IMAP.

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-08-11 13:47    [W:0.021 / U:2.336 seconds]