    SubjectRequest to submit driver for Nuvoton TPM I2C device (WPCT301)
    Hello,

    I'd like to submit a new TPM driver.

    Attached is a new driver for Nuvoton TPM with I2C interface.
    - tpm_i2c.c is the driver code
    - tpm.h and Makefile are added only for reference and stand alone compilation

    The driver should be part of the drivers/char/tpm.
    The driver uses standard Linux I2C bus driver interface to access the I2C bus.
    The driver uses standard Linux TPM driver API.
    The driver was tested on Linux kernel v2.6.31.

    Please advice if any further information is required.

    Regards,
    Dan.
    Dan Morav
    Advanced PC
    Nuvoton Technology Israel Ltd.
    Office +972.9.970.2388
    eMail: dan.morav@nuvoton.com

    The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Nuvoton is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Nuvoton shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Nuvoton.

    The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Nuvoton is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Nuvoton shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Nuvoton.
    [unhandled content-type:application/x-zip-compressed]

      Last update: 2010-07-14 11:39    [W:0.028 / U:0.104 seconds]