    SubjectRe: [git pull] drm fixes

    On Mon, 7 Jun 2010, Dave Airlie wrote:
    > 3 regressions fixes, one radeon loading on IGP, one i865 loading, one and
    > an evergreen userspace interaction workaround.

    This is:

    and there are apparently several reports of known problems (the problem
    with modesetting) that isn't even addressed.

    See my -rc2 announcement. I absolutely do NOT want any new code. I want
    regression fixes, fixes for security issues, and fixes for oopses. Nothing
    else. I'm going to be hardassed about this, because quite frankly, if I'm
    not, people will just continue with the same-old, same-old, and send me
    random stuff without thinking hard about it.

    So please. Just make me a tree that has regression fixes _only_. I'm not
    AT ALL interested in "it is useful to report the gpu temp". If it was so
    useful, and if it was ready before the merge window, it should hav gone in
    then. That clearly wasn't the case, so it's not going in now either.

     \ /
      Last update: 2010-06-07 20:09    [W:0.020 / U:2.612 seconds]