SubjectRe: [Patch] HID: Fix PicoLCD to allow it to run fbcon and handle unplug while FB in use
On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, Bruno Prémont wrote:

> Do you think This patch can be applied as-is or should I break it up
> into 2 or 3 patches (one for the 8bpp NULL-pointer dereference,
> one for switch between 1bpp and 8bpp and one for the refcounting of
> framebuffer to get things polite on unplug while framebuffer is still
> in use?

Hi Bruno,

splitting would definitely improve readability and reviewability (even
more so for someone like me, who is not really familiar with the
framebuffer stuff).

Still it'd be nice if you could collect Ack from someone more familiar
with the framebuffer code.

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina