SubjectRe: Dell Studio 1555 eject key does not work ( small patch to fix included )

I've updated my bios to A11 and installed a new unmodified kernel. The
issue still persists that the eject key produces "dell-wmi: Unknown
key 0 pressed" in the dmesg output and it doesn't work.

It is possible that Ubuntu is including patches to fix stuff. The
latest patch for the Lucid kernel at
does include patches that touch wmi and dell-wmi code, but I can't
find a specific change that would fix this issue.

I might try to selectively apply patches from it and see if it gets fixed.