    SubjectRe: Dell Studio 1555 eject key does not work ( small patch to fix included )
    Rezwanul,

    I've updated my bios to A11 and installed a new unmodified kernel. The
    issue still persists that the eject key produces "dell-wmi: Unknown
    key 0 pressed" in the dmesg output and it doesn't work.

    It is possible that Ubuntu is including patches to fix stuff. The
    latest patch for the Lucid kernel at
    http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/linux/linux_2.6.32-22.36.diff.gz
    does include patches that touch wmi and dell-wmi code, but I can't
    find a specific change that would fix this issue.

    I might try to selectively apply patches from it and see if it gets fixed.

    Thanks.