    SubjectRe: Fwd: EXT3 File System Corruption 2.6.34
    Jeffrey Merkey wrote:
> [...]
    Having bad things happen when power is removed is not much of a surprise, and
    various options can fix that at the cost of speed. The fact that this didn't
    happen with 2.6.28 is bothersome.

    I actually take some care to avoid testing behavior in this area, not my normal
    intended mode of operation.

    --
    Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>

      Last update: 2010-06-10 23:07    [W:0.021 / U:32.100 seconds]