    SubjectRe: s2ram slow (radeon) / failing (usb)
    On Mon, 03 May 2010 Alan Stern <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 3 May 2010, Bruno [UTF-8] Prémont wrote:
    > > > Did you boot with "no_console_suspend"? Are you using a VT console
    > > > instead of X (a serial console may or may not work as well)?
    > >
    > > Yes, I'm booting with no_console_suspend and console=ttyS0. On that
    > > system there is no X. Multiple ttys are showing up on display with
    > > KMS or VGA text mode (just the getty, all kernel and init output goes to
    > > serial console as expected)
    > You're better off sending the console output to the display (or to
    > both); I don't know how well serial consoles work with
    > no_console_suspend.

    How do I tell kernel to send to both?

    At least when the keyboard is not plugged in I get about everything until
    the very end, last message being 'SMP alternatives: switching to UP code'
    (and the following line from dmesg after resume is 'Back to C!'

      Last update: 2010-05-03 21:25    [W:0.022 / U:9.088 seconds]