    SubjectRe: Clock jumps
    On 27.05.2010 21:08, john stultz wrote:

    Hi John,

    > I'd be very interested in hearing more about the host side issue. So
    > this happened with the same kernel that you were using before, with no
    > trouble?

    Correct.

    > Could you also send dmesg output from this boot? And if you can find
    > any older dmesg logs to compare with, send those too?

    See http://users.birkenwald.de/~berni/temp/dmesg-lenny and
    http://users.birkenwald.de/~berni/temp/dmesg-squeeze . Although running
    on the same kernel binary the initrd changed greatly when upgrading, so
    ordering/timing between those two is off.

    Note that the dmesg output is captured right after boot. I think I
    remember seeing a "TSC unstable" message pretty soon after boot, but I
    might be mixing it up with my other AMD-based KVM server. I don't hold
    normal (non-boot) logs that long, so I can't tell for sure.

    If you need any more info feel free to contact me.

    Bernhard

      Last update: 2010-05-28 00:03    [W:0.021 / U:0.604 seconds]